Kimberly E. Lorenz, Esquire
- Contract Disputes and Negotiation
- Probate and Trust Litigation
- Minor Settlements
- Business Litigation
- J.D., University of Florida Levin College of Law, Gainesville
- B.S., Journalism, University of Florida, Gainesville (cum laude)
- The Florida Bar, 2006
- Florida Bar Association
- Orange County Bar Association
- S. District Court Middle District of Florida
- S. District Court Southern District of Florida
Leadership and Community Service:
- Thornton Park Redevelopment District Board
- Downtown Orlando Partnership
- Central Florida Association for Women Lawyers
- No Down Side
- Super Lawyers, Top Young Lawyers in Florida (2010)
- Super Lawyers, Rising Star (2011, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
- Top 10 Attorney, Attorney & Practice Magazine
- 2018 Guardian Ad Litem Award of Excellence – Orange County Legal Aid Society
Kimberly is a civil trial attorney representing national retail, hospitality, entertainment, and corporate clients, as well as individuals and small businesses throughout the state of Florida. She takes pride in being the go-to for all her clients’ litigation needs, from small questions and pre-need counseling through a jury trial, and has zealously represented her clients in the areas of commercial and business litigation, premises liability, negligent hiring/retention, and probate litigation. She provides her clients with efficient, effective and aggressive representation, as well as on-call employment and HR assistance, risk management, compliance assessments and loss-shifting strategies to protect her clients from future loss and claims.
A Double-Gator, Kimberly graduated Cum Laude from the University of Florida’s Levin College of Law and holds a Bachelors’ degree in Journalism. She is routinely recognized by Super Lawyers as a Top Young Lawyer and Rising Star in Florida, and by the Orange County Bar Association for her outstanding commitment and service as a Guardian Ad Litem.
Outside of work, Kimberly is heavily involved in events planning and marketing strategy for her clients, and with various community development boards dedicated to showcasing Orlando’s vibrant business and cultural community. A life-long Orlando resident, she resides here with three generations of her family.