Kimberly E. Lorenz
Mediator, Attorney, and Counselor at Law
- Minor Settlements
- Circuit Court Mediator
- Probate and Trust Litigation
- Business Litigation
- J.D., University of Florida Levin College of Law, Gainesville
- B.S., Journalism, University of Florida, Gainesville (cum laude)
- Florida Bar Association
- Orange County Bar Association
- S. District Court Middle District of Florida
- S. District Court Southern District of Florida
Leadership and Community Service:
- Thornton Park Redevelopment District Board
- Downtown Orlando Partnership
- Central Florida Association for Women Lawyers
- No Down Side, Inc.
- Super Lawyers, Top Young Lawyers in Florida (2010)
- Super Lawyers, Rising Star (2011, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019)
- Top 20 Women in the Law, Orlando Style Magazine
- Top 10 Attorney, Attorney & Practice Magazine
- 2018 Guardian Ad Litem Award of Excellence – Orange County Legal Aid Society
Kimberly Lorenz handles minor settlements, mediation, and litigation for the Davey Law Group. A skilled litigator with experience as both insurance defense and plaintiff’s counsel, Kimberly now partners with colleagues from both sides of the bench to efficiently obtain court approval of their minor settlements and to effectively mediate cases across a wide range of practice areas. Having litigated and tried many of the same types of cases she currently mediates, Kimberly’s understanding of the factors affecting both sides helps her identify opportunities to affect resolution in cases involving even the most difficult of complex claims or clients.
Kimberly’s litigation practice includes probate, trust, and guardianship litigation, as well as representation of individuals and businesses throughout Central Florida with contract negotiations and disputes, claims defense, employment/non-compete agreements, and strategic planning. Kimberly’s meticulous analysis and no-nonsense, proactive approach provide her clients with efficient, effective, and aggressive representation, as well as on-call HR assistance, risk management assessments, and loss-shifting strategies to guard against future loss and claims.
Kimberly graduated Cum Laude from the University of Florida’s Levin College of Law and holds a Bachelor’s’ degree in Journalism. Outside of work, Kimberly is heavily involved in various community development boards dedicated to showcasing Orlando’s vibrant business and cultural community and regularly volunteers for Habitat for Humanity. A life-long Orlando resident, she resides here with three generations of her family.