Attorney and Counselor at Law
- Estate Planning
- Guardian Advocacy
- B.S., Accounting, University of South Florida College of Business Administration, Tampa
- J.D., University of Florida College of Law, Gainesville
- The Florida Bar, 1993
- Florida Bar Association
- Orange County Bar Association
- Florida State Guardianship Association
- Leadership and Community Service:
- Executive Board of Directors, Wesley at UCF
- Coalition for the Homeless, Team Leader
- Family Promise of Greater Orlando
- Angel Tree Prison Ministry
- Asbury United Methodist Church
Carla was raised in Tampa and currently resides in Maitland with her family.
Early in her career, she practiced family law for many years before taking an extended leave to raise her children. Carla joined the Davey Law Group, P.A. in 2016.
She enjoys community service, reading and exercising.