Jihan D. Jude
Attorney and Counselor at Law
- A., Political Science, Colgate University, Hamilton, New York (cum laude)
- D., University of Miami School of Law, Coral Gables, Florida
- Master of Laws in Estate Planning, University of Miami School of Law, Coral Gables, Florida
- The Florida Bar, 2019
- United States Tax Court, 2020
Pro Bono and Volunteer Activities:
- IRS Circular 230 Certified Income Tax Assistance Volunteer (VITA), 2019 – present
Jihan is a native of New York City, New York. After moving to Florida in 2015, she studied both estate planning and taxation in law school. Jihan is currently a member of both the Real Property, Probate, and Trust Law Section and the Tax Law Section of the Florida Bar.
Jihan is passionate about helping others to find the resources they need and navigate difficult situations with care and compassion. To that end, volunteerism and pro bono work are very important to her. In her personal life, Jihan enjoys outdoor and fitness activities and spending time with her family and cat.